Looking for 10In Vs 12In Memory Foam Mattress…
The Puffy mattress is one of three all-foam beds used by the Puffy business. It rates medium, or 5 out of 10, on the firmness scale, making it a great choice for lighter sleepers. The Puffy is their most inexpensive design, cost price-points that are about half of the cost of the Puffy Lux, and less than half of the Puffy Royal.
All of the Puffy mattresses are made in the US and included a lifetime warranty. The major distinguishing feature amongst them is the distinction in mattress height, which is because of distinctions in comfort foam layers. The Puffy procedures 10 inches thick, whereas the Puffy Lux and Puffy Royal determine 12 and 14 inches respectively.
As an all-foam mattress, the Puffy supplies sleepers with a soft, cushiony feel. Due to the fact that of its memory foam comfort layer, the Puffy gives sleepers the experience of being hugged by their mattress.
The top comfort layer of the Puffy is gel-infused Cooling Cloud memory foam. The gel infusion is planned to help decrease the quantity of heat trapped by the mattress.
Below the memory foam layer of the Puffy lies 2 inches of Cloud Climate transitional polyfoam. Shift layers are firmer than convenience layers, yet softer than assistance layers. They offer both assistance and cushion. Transition layers enable sleepers to feel like they’re being “hugged” by the mattress without sinking into it too deeply.
Shift layers also help promote spine alignment for side sleepers and minimize pressure points that can develop in side sleepers’ shoulders and hips. Sleepers’ hips and shoulders sink in much deeper to the mattress, while the transition layer supports the stomach, so the spine stays straight. Since of this dynamic, the Puffy mattress rates extremely with side sleepers.
The mattress likewise has a 6-inch base layer made up of Company Core Support high-density polyfoam, which sits straight below the transitional layer in the Puffy mattress. The polyfoam base provides support to sleepers in all sleep positions. The mattress rates 5 out of 10 on the firmness scale, which is considered a medium firmness.
Sleepers who weigh less than 130 pounds feel most supported by the Puffy’s medium firmness. Those who weigh between 130 and 230 pounds, specifically those who choose to sleep on their sides, also take pleasure in the Puffy. The medium firmness isn’t effectively supportive for a lot of sleepers over 230 pounds.
The Puffy Mattress struck the market in 2017 after years of research and development, foam formulas, and sleep trials. The Puffy brand name exists to create a “perfect” sleep system that is particularly targeted at people who have back pain.
All Puffy products are made in the USA and the foam used in each mattress is CertiPUR-US ® Qualified. Puffy likewise sells a high-end mattress called the Puffy Lux..
On the social great front, Puffy partners with various nonprofits throughout the country to contribute mattresses to children in need.
- Light-weight sleepers. While heavier sleepers may likewise enjoy the Puffy, it is an ideal fit for those listed below 130 pounds. Lighter sleepers compress the foam less, so firm mattresses can feel uncomfortably hard. The Puffy, with its medium firmness and extra-soft sleep surface area, provides light-weight sleepers both pressure relief and support.
- Side sleepers below 230 pounds. People who sleep on their side can often establish pressure points at their hip and shoulder. The Puffy solutions this with extremely contouring memory foam, which compresses at prospective pressure points while curving to support the waist.
- Customers interested in extraordinary pressure relief. Our pressure mapping tests showed that the Puffy deals excellent pressure relief for all sleeper types, even when compared to other memory foam models. Average-weight and much heavier sleepers may discover it to be too soft.
Not Recommended for…
- Sleepers over 230 pounds. As a medium mattress with a soft sleep surface area, the Puffy is unlikely to provide much heavier sleepers the support they require. At 10 inches high, its convenience layers may also be too shallow for some heavy sleepers.
- Stomach sleepers. While the Puffy may be interesting some individuals who sleep on their stomach, others will discover that their hips tend to sink out of alignment with their spinal column. Over time, this can cause stiffness and back pain.
Mattress Prices and Sizing
The Puffy is more affordable than comparable all-foam bed mattress of its quality. You can acquire the Puffy in all standard bed mattress sizes: twin, twin XL, full, queen, king, and California king. The Puffy procedures 10 inches in thickness, despite size. All of the original Puffy mattresses are the same firmness level, which is medium, or 5 out of 10.
|Twin||39″ x 75″||10″||41 lbs.||$795|
|Twin XL||39″ x 80″||10″||45 lbs.||$825|
|Full||54″ x 75″||10″||58 lbs.||$995|
|Queen||60″ x 80″||10″||69 lbs.||$1150|
|King||76″ x 80″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
|California King||72″ x 84″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
Is the Puffy Mattress Right for You? 10In Vs 12In Memory Foam Mattress
The Puffy is an all-foam mattress in a box with a medium firmness that is terrific for a vast array of sleepers. I was also impressed with the infusion of a cooling gel to help defend against memory foam heat trap. I likewise think the Puffy does a good job of minimizing aches and pains that some individuals experience when sleeping on a mattress that isn’t the best firmness for their sleep style. 10In Vs 12In Memory Foam Mattress