Looking for 3″ Serene Foam Mattress Topper- Fieldcrest Review…
The Puffy mattress is among 3 all-foam beds used by the Puffy business. It ranks medium, or 5 out of 10, on the firmness scale, making it a great choice for lighter sleepers. The Puffy is their most affordable design, sold at price-points that are about half of the expense of the Puffy Lux, and less than half of the Puffy Royal.
All of the Puffy bed mattress are produced in the United States and featured a life time guarantee. The significant distinguishing feature amongst them is the distinction in mattress height, which is due to distinctions in comfort foam layers. The Puffy steps 10 inches thick, whereas the Puffy Lux and Puffy Royal determine 12 and 14 inches respectively.
As an all-foam mattress, the Puffy provides sleepers with a soft, cushiony feel. Due to the fact that of its memory foam convenience layer, the Puffy offers sleepers the feeling of being hugged by their mattress.
The leading comfort layer of the Puffy is gel-infused Cooling Cloud memory foam. The gel infusion is intended to help lower the amount of heat trapped by the mattress.
Below the memory foam layer of the Puffy lies 2 inches of Cloud Environment transitional polyfoam. Shift layers are firmer than convenience layers, yet softer than support layers. They offer both assistance and cushion. Shift layers enable sleepers to feel like they’re being “hugged” by the mattress without sinking into it too deeply.
Transition layers also help promote back alignment for side sleepers and lower pressure points that can establish in side sleepers’ hips and shoulders. Sleepers’ shoulders and hips sink in deeper to the mattress, while the transition layer supports the stomach, so the spinal column remains straight. The Puffy mattress rates highly with side sleepers because of this dynamic.
The mattress likewise has a 6-inch base layer made up of Company Core Assistance high-density polyfoam, which sits directly below the transitional layer in the Puffy mattress. The polyfoam base supplies support to sleepers in all sleep positions. The mattress rates 5 out of 10 on the firmness scale, which is thought about a medium firmness.
Sleepers who weigh less than 130 pounds feel most supported by the Puffy’s medium firmness. Those who weigh between 130 and 230 pounds, specifically those who choose to sleep on their sides, also enjoy the Puffy. The medium firmness isn’t sufficiently helpful for many sleepers over 230 pounds.
The Puffy Mattress hit the market in 2017 after years of research and development, foam formulas, and sleep trials. The Puffy brand exists to produce a “ideal” sleep system that is particularly targeted at people who have back pain.
All Puffy items are made in the USA and the foam used in each mattress is CertiPUR-US ® Certified. Puffy also sells a luxury mattress called the Puffy Lux..
On the social good front, Puffy partners with different nonprofits throughout the country to donate bed mattress to kids in need.
- While much heavier sleepers might also take pleasure in the Puffy, it is a perfect fit for those listed below 130 pounds. The Puffy, with its medium firmness and extra-soft sleep surface area, provides lightweight sleepers both pressure relief and support.
- Side sleepers below 230 pounds. People who sleep on their side can in some cases develop pressure points at their hip and shoulder. The Puffy treatments this with extremely contouring memory foam, which compresses at possible pressure points while curving to support the waist.
- Consumers thinking about exceptional pressure relief. Our pressure mapping tests revealed that the Puffy deals outstanding pressure relief for all sleeper types, even when compared to other memory foam models. Nevertheless, average-weight and heavier sleepers may discover it to be too soft.
Not Recommended for…
- Sleepers over 230 pounds. As a medium mattress with a soft sleep surface, the Puffy is unlikely to use much heavier sleepers the support they require. At 10 inches high, its convenience layers might also be too shallow for some heavy sleepers.
- Stomach sleepers. While the Puffy might be attracting some individuals who sleep on their stomach, others will find that their hips tend to sink out of alignment with their spine. With time, this can cause tightness and back pain.
Mattress Prices and Sizing
The Puffy is more economical than comparable all-foam bed mattress of its quality. All of the original Puffy mattresses are the very same firmness level, which is medium, or 5 out of 10.
|Twin||39″ x 75″||10″||41 lbs.||$795|
|Twin XL||39″ x 80″||10″||45 lbs.||$825|
|Full||54″ x 75″||10″||58 lbs.||$995|
|Queen||60″ x 80″||10″||69 lbs.||$1150|
|King||76″ x 80″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
|California King||72″ x 84″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
Is the Puffy Mattress Right for You? 3″ Serene Foam Mattress Topper- Fieldcrest Review
The Puffy is an all-foam mattress in a box with a medium firmness that is fantastic for a wide range of sleepers. I was also impressed with the infusion of a cooling gel to help prevent memory foam heat trap. I also believe the Puffy does a great job of reducing aches and discomforts that some individuals experience when sleeping on a mattress that isn’t the ideal firmness for their sleep style. 3″ Serene Foam Mattress Topper- Fieldcrest Review