Looking for Awara Mattress Overlay…
The Puffy mattress is one of three all-foam beds offered by the Puffy company. It ranks medium, or 5 out of 10, on the firmness scale, making it an excellent option for lighter sleepers. The Puffy is their most economical design, sold at price-points that are about half of the expense of the Puffy Lux, and less than half of the Puffy Royal.
All of the Puffy bed mattress are made in the US and featured a life time warranty. The major distinguishing feature among them is the difference in mattress height, which is due to distinctions in comfort foam layers. The Puffy procedures 10 inches thick, whereas the Puffy Lux and Puffy Royal determine 12 and 14 inches respectively.
As an all-foam mattress, the Puffy offers sleepers with a soft, cushiony feel. Sleepers who take pleasure in deeply contouring memory foam will like this mattress. The Puffy provides sleepers the feeling of being hugged by their mattress since of its memory foam convenience layer. People will feel like they are sleeping “in” the Puffy, instead of resting on top of it.
The leading comfort layer of the Puffy is gel-infused Cooling Cloud memory foam. The gel infusion is intended to help lower the amount of heat caught by the mattress.
Below the memory foam layer of the Puffy lies 2 inches of Cloud Climate transitional polyfoam. Shift layers enable sleepers to feel like they’re being “hugged” by the mattress without sinking into it too deeply.
Shift layers also help promote spinal alignment for side sleepers and lower pressure points that can establish in side sleepers’ hips and shoulders. Sleepers’ hips and shoulders sink in deeper to the mattress, while the shift layer supports the midsection, so the spinal column stays straight. Since of this dynamic, the Puffy mattress rates extremely with side sleepers.
The mattress also has a 6-inch base layer composed of Company Core Support high-density polyfoam, which sits directly below the transitional layer in the Puffy mattress. The polyfoam base offers assistance to sleepers in all sleep positions. The mattress rates 5 out of 10 on the firmness scale, which is considered a medium firmness.
Sleepers who weigh less than 130 pounds feel most supported by the Puffy’s medium firmness. Those who weigh in between 130 and 230 pounds, specifically those who prefer to sleep on their sides, also delight in the Puffy. The medium firmness isn’t properly supportive for the majority of sleepers over 230 pounds.
The Puffy Mattress struck the marketplace in 2017 after years of research and development, foam formulations, and sleep trials. The Puffy brand exists to create a “perfect” sleep system that is specifically targeted at individuals who have pain in the back.
All Puffy products are made in the USA and the foam utilized in each mattress is CertiPUR-US ® Licensed. Puffy likewise sells a high-end mattress called the Puffy Lux..
On the social excellent front, Puffy partners with various nonprofits throughout the nation to contribute mattresses to kids in need.
- Lightweight sleepers. While much heavier sleepers might also enjoy the Puffy, it is an ideal fit for those listed below 130 pounds. Lighter sleepers compress the foam less, so firm mattresses can feel uncomfortably hard. The Puffy, with its medium firmness and extra-soft sleep surface, provides lightweight sleepers both pressure relief and support.
- Side sleepers below 230 pounds. People who sleep on their side can in some cases develop pressure points at their hip and shoulder. The Puffy treatments this with highly contouring memory foam, which compresses at possible pressure points while curving to support the waist.
- Clients interested in remarkable pressure relief. Our pressure mapping tests revealed that the Puffy deals outstanding pressure relief for all sleeper types, even when compared to other memory foam models. Nevertheless, average-weight and heavier sleepers might discover it to be too soft.
Not Recommended for…
- Sleepers over 230 pounds. As a medium mattress with a soft sleep surface, the Puffy is not likely to offer heavier sleepers the support they require. At 10 inches high, its convenience layers might likewise be too shallow for some heavy sleepers.
- Stomach sleepers. While the Puffy might be attracting some individuals who sleep on their stomach, others will discover that their hips tend to sink out of alignment with their spinal column. Gradually, this can trigger tightness and pain in the back.
Mattress Prices and Sizing
The Puffy is more budget-friendly than similar all-foam mattresses of its quality. All of the initial Puffy mattresses are the same firmness level, which is medium, or 5 out of 10.
|Twin||39″ x 75″||10″||41 lbs.||$795|
|Twin XL||39″ x 80″||10″||45 lbs.||$825|
|Full||54″ x 75″||10″||58 lbs.||$995|
|Queen||60″ x 80″||10″||69 lbs.||$1150|
|King||76″ x 80″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
|California King||72″ x 84″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
Is the Puffy Mattress Right for You? Awara Mattress Overlay
The Puffy is an all-foam mattress in a box with a medium firmness that is great for a wide range of sleepers. I was also impressed with the infusion of a cooling gel to help prevent memory foam heat trap. When sleeping on a mattress that isn’t the right firmness for their sleep style, I likewise think the Puffy does a great task of lowering aches and discomforts that some people experience. Awara Mattress Overlay