Looking for Awara Mattress Trial Period…
The Puffy mattress is among three all-foam beds offered by the Puffy business. It ranks medium, or 5 out of 10, on the firmness scale, making it a good option for lighter sleepers. The Puffy is their most affordable design, sold at price-points that are about half of the cost of the Puffy Lux, and less than half of the Puffy Royal.
All of the Puffy bed mattress are produced in the US and included a lifetime warranty. The major distinguishing feature amongst them is the difference in mattress height, which is due to differences in comfort foam layers. The Puffy procedures 10 inches thick, whereas the Puffy Lux and Puffy Royal measure 12 and 14 inches respectively.
As an all-foam mattress, the Puffy offers sleepers with a soft, cushiony feel. Due to the fact that of its memory foam convenience layer, the Puffy provides sleepers the sensation of being hugged by their mattress.
The leading convenience layer of the Puffy is gel-infused Cooling Cloud memory foam. The gel infusion is meant to help minimize the amount of heat trapped by the mattress.
Listed below the memory foam layer of the Puffy lies 2 inches of Cloud Environment transitional polyfoam. Shift layers are firmer than convenience layers, yet softer than assistance layers. They provide both support and cushion. Likewise, transition layers allow sleepers to seem like they’re being “hugged” by the mattress without sinking into it too deeply.
Shift layers also help promote spine alignment for side sleepers and lower pressure points that can establish in side sleepers’ shoulders and hips. Sleepers’ hips and shoulders sink in much deeper to the mattress, while the transition layer supports the stomach, so the spine remains straight. Because of this dynamic, the Puffy mattress rates extremely with side sleepers.
The mattress also has a 6-inch base layer composed of Company Core Support high-density polyfoam, which sits straight below the transitional layer in the Puffy mattress. The polyfoam base supplies assistance to sleepers in all sleep positions. The mattress rates 5 out of 10 on the firmness scale, which is thought about a medium firmness.
Sleepers who weigh less than 130 pounds feel most supported by the Puffy’s medium firmness. Those who weigh between 130 and 230 pounds, particularly those who prefer to sleep on their sides, likewise take pleasure in the Puffy. The medium firmness isn’t adequately encouraging for most sleepers over 230 pounds.
The Puffy Mattress struck the market in 2017 after years of research and development, foam solutions, and sleep trials. The Puffy brand exists to produce a “ideal” sleep system that is specifically targeted at individuals who have neck and back pain.
All Puffy items are made in the U.S.A. and the foam used in each mattress is CertiPUR-US ® Certified. Puffy likewise sells a high-end mattress called the Puffy Lux..
On the social great front, Puffy partners with different nonprofits throughout the country to donate mattresses to kids in need.
- Light-weight sleepers. While heavier sleepers might likewise enjoy the Puffy, it is an ideal fit for those below 130 pounds. Lighter sleepers compress the foam less, so firm bed mattress can feel uncomfortably hard. The Puffy, with its medium firmness and extra-soft sleep surface area, uses light-weight sleepers both pressure relief and support.
- Side sleepers below 230 pounds. Individuals who sleep on their side can often develop pressure points at their hip and shoulder. The Puffy treatments this with highly contouring memory foam, which compresses at possible pressure points while curving to support the waist.
- Consumers thinking about remarkable pressure relief. Our pressure mapping tests revealed that the Puffy offers outstanding pressure relief for all sleeper types, even when compared to other memory foam designs. However, average-weight and much heavier sleepers may find it to be too soft.
Not Recommended for…
- Sleepers over 230 pounds. As a medium mattress with a soft sleep surface area, the Puffy is unlikely to provide much heavier sleepers the support they require. At 10 inches tall, its comfort layers may also be too shallow for some heavy sleepers.
- Stomach sleepers. While the Puffy might be interesting some people who sleep on their stomach, others will find that their hips tend to sink out of positioning with their spinal column. Over time, this can cause stiffness and pain in the back.
Mattress Prices and Sizing
The Puffy is more budget friendly than similar all-foam bed mattress of its quality. All of the original Puffy mattresses are the exact same firmness level, which is medium, or 5 out of 10.
|Twin||39″ x 75″||10″||41 lbs.||$795|
|Twin XL||39″ x 80″||10″||45 lbs.||$825|
|Full||54″ x 75″||10″||58 lbs.||$995|
|Queen||60″ x 80″||10″||69 lbs.||$1150|
|King||76″ x 80″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
|California King||72″ x 84″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
Is the Puffy Mattress Right for You? Awara Mattress Trial Period
The Puffy is an all-foam mattress in a box with a medium firmness that is excellent for a vast array of sleepers. I was likewise impressed with the infusion of a cooling gel to help prevent memory foam heat trap. I also believe the Puffy does a great task of decreasing aches and discomforts that some individuals experience when sleeping on a mattress that isn’t the ideal firmness for their sleep design. Awara Mattress Trial Period