Looking for Best Mattress For Side Sleepers…
The Puffy mattress is one of 3 all-foam beds provided by the Puffy business. It ranks medium, or 5 out of 10, on the firmness scale, making it a great option for lighter sleepers. The Puffy is their most inexpensive model, sold at price-points that are about half of the cost of the Puffy Lux, and less than half of the Puffy Royal.
All of the Puffy bed mattress are manufactured in the United States and included a lifetime warranty. The significant distinguishing feature among them is the difference in mattress height, which is because of distinctions in comfort foam layers. The Puffy steps 10 inches thick, whereas the Puffy Lux and Puffy Royal measure 12 and 14 inches respectively.
As an all-foam mattress, the Puffy provides sleepers with a soft, cushiony feel. Due to the fact that of its memory foam convenience layer, the Puffy offers sleepers the sensation of being hugged by their mattress.
The top convenience layer of the Puffy is gel-infused Cooling Cloud memory foam. This layer offers cushion and nestles the body. The gel infusion is meant to help reduce the quantity of heat trapped by the mattress. Memory foam typically traps heat, which can become an issue for sleepers who tend to sleep hot. This foam is crafted to offer additional support along the edges, though some individuals may still notice a bit sinkage while sleeping or sitting near the boundary.
Below the memory foam layer of the Puffy lies 2 inches of Cloud Climate transitional polyfoam. Transition layers allow sleepers to feel like they’re being “hugged” by the mattress without sinking into it too deeply.
Shift layers also assist promote back alignment for side sleepers and decrease pressure points that can develop in side sleepers’ hips and shoulders. Sleepers’ shoulders and hips sink in much deeper to the mattress, while the shift layer supports the midsection, so the spine stays straight. The Puffy mattress rates highly with side sleepers because of this dynamic.
The mattress also has a 6-inch base layer made up of Company Core Support high-density polyfoam, which sits straight listed below the transitional layer in the Puffy mattress. The polyfoam base provides support to sleepers in all sleep positions. The mattress rates 5 out of 10 on the firmness scale, which is thought about a medium firmness.
Sleepers who weigh less than 130 pounds feel most supported by the Puffy’s medium firmness. Those who weigh between 130 and 230 pounds, particularly those who choose to sleep on their sides, likewise delight in the Puffy. The medium firmness isn’t properly helpful for most sleepers over 230 pounds.
The Puffy Mattress struck the marketplace in 2017 after years of research and development, foam formulations, and sleep trials. The Puffy brand exists to develop a “perfect” sleep system that is particularly targeted at people who have neck and back pain.
All Puffy items are made in the U.S.A. and the foam used in each mattress is CertiPUR-US ® Certified. Puffy likewise offers a luxury mattress called the Puffy Lux..
On the social great front, Puffy partners with various nonprofits throughout the country to donate mattresses to kids in need.
- Light-weight sleepers. While heavier sleepers might also take pleasure in the Puffy, it is an ideal suitable for those below 130 pounds. Lighter sleepers compress the foam less, so firm mattresses can feel uncomfortably hard. The Puffy, with its medium firmness and extra-soft sleep surface area, offers lightweight sleepers both pressure relief and support.
- Side sleepers below 230 pounds. People who sleep on their side can in some cases establish pressure points at their hip and shoulder. The Puffy remedies this with highly contouring memory foam, which compresses at prospective pressure points while curving to support the waist.
- Consumers thinking about extraordinary pressure relief. Our pressure mapping tests showed that the Puffy deals exceptional pressure relief for all sleeper types, even when compared to other memory foam designs. Average-weight and heavier sleepers might discover it to be too soft.
Not Recommended for…
- Sleepers over 230 pounds. As a medium mattress with a soft sleep surface, the Puffy is unlikely to offer much heavier sleepers the assistance they need. At 10 inches tall, its convenience layers might likewise be too shallow for some heavy sleepers.
- Stomach sleepers. While the Puffy might be interesting some people who sleep on their stomach, others will discover that their hips tend to sink out of positioning with their spinal column. Gradually, this can trigger stiffness and pain in the back.
Mattress Prices and Sizing
The Puffy is more affordable than equivalent all-foam mattresses of its quality. You can buy the Puffy in all standard bed mattress sizes: twin, twin XL, complete, queen, king, and California king. The Puffy procedures 10 inches in thickness, regardless of size. All of the initial Puffy mattresses are the same firmness level, which is medium, or 5 out of 10.
|Twin||39″ x 75″||10″||41 lbs.||$795|
|Twin XL||39″ x 80″||10″||45 lbs.||$825|
|Full||54″ x 75″||10″||58 lbs.||$995|
|Queen||60″ x 80″||10″||69 lbs.||$1150|
|King||76″ x 80″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
|California King||72″ x 84″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
Is the Puffy Mattress Right for You? Best Mattress For Side Sleepers
The Puffy is an all-foam mattress in a box with a medium firmness that is terrific for a wide variety of sleepers. I was likewise impressed with the infusion of a cooling gel to assist resist memory foam heat trap. When sleeping on a mattress that isn’t the best firmness for their sleep design, I likewise think the Puffy does a great job of minimizing pains and discomforts that some individuals experience. Best Mattress For Side Sleepers