Looking for Keetsa Memory Foam Mattress Reviews…
The Puffy mattress is among three all-foam beds used by the Puffy company. It rates medium, or 5 out of 10, on the firmness scale, making it a great choice for lighter sleepers. The Puffy is their most economical model, sold at price-points that have to do with half of the cost of the Puffy Lux, and less than half of the Puffy Royal.
All of the Puffy mattresses are produced in the US and included a lifetime warranty. The major distinguishing feature among them is the distinction in mattress height, which is due to differences in comfort foam layers. The Puffy steps 10 inches thick, whereas the Puffy Lux and Puffy Royal measure 12 and 14 inches respectively.
As an all-foam mattress, the Puffy provides sleepers with a soft, cushiony feel. Since of its memory foam convenience layer, the Puffy provides sleepers the feeling of being hugged by their mattress.
The leading comfort layer of the Puffy is gel-infused Cooling Cloud memory foam. The gel infusion is meant to assist minimize the quantity of heat trapped by the mattress.
Listed below the memory foam layer of the Puffy lies 2 inches of Cloud Climate transitional polyfoam. Shift layers permit sleepers to feel like they’re being “hugged” by the mattress without sinking into it too deeply.
Transition layers also help promote back positioning for side sleepers and minimize pressure points that can develop in side sleepers’ hips and shoulders. Sleepers’ hips and shoulders sink in deeper to the mattress, while the transition layer supports the belly, so the spinal column remains straight. Due to the fact that of this dynamic, the Puffy mattress rates highly with side sleepers.
The mattress also has a 6-inch base layer composed of Company Core Support high-density polyfoam, which sits directly listed below the transitional layer in the Puffy mattress. The polyfoam base offers support to sleepers in all sleep positions. The mattress rates 5 out of 10 on the firmness scale, which is considered a medium firmness.
Sleepers who weigh less than 130 pounds feel most supported by the Puffy’s medium firmness. Those who weigh between 130 and 230 pounds, specifically those who choose to sleep on their sides, likewise take pleasure in the Puffy. The medium firmness isn’t properly helpful for a lot of sleepers over 230 pounds.
The Puffy Mattress struck the marketplace in 2017 after years of research and development, foam formulas, and sleep trials. The Puffy brand exists to produce a “ideal” sleep system that is particularly targeted at individuals who have neck and back pain.
All Puffy products are made in the USA and the foam utilized in each mattress is CertiPUR-US ® Certified. Puffy likewise sells a luxury mattress called the Puffy Lux..
On the social good front, Puffy partners with different nonprofits throughout the nation to donate bed mattress to children in need.
- Lightweight sleepers. While much heavier sleepers may likewise enjoy the Puffy, it is a perfect fit for those listed below 130 pounds. Lighter sleepers compress the foam less, so firm bed mattress can feel uncomfortably hard. The Puffy, with its medium firmness and extra-soft sleep surface, uses light-weight sleepers both pressure relief and assistance.
- Side sleepers below 230 pounds. Individuals who sleep on their side can in some cases develop pressure points at their hip and shoulder. The Puffy remedies this with highly contouring memory foam, which compresses at possible pressure points while curving to support the waist.
- Clients interested in extraordinary pressure relief. Our pressure mapping tests revealed that the Puffy deals exceptional pressure relief for all sleeper types, even when compared to other memory foam designs. Average-weight and much heavier sleepers might find it to be too soft.
Not Recommended for…
- Sleepers over 230 pounds. As a medium mattress with a soft sleep surface area, the Puffy is not likely to use much heavier sleepers the support they require. At 10 inches high, its comfort layers might also be too shallow for some heavy sleepers.
- Stomach sleepers. While the Puffy may be interesting some individuals who sleep on their stomach, others will discover that their hips tend to sink out of alignment with their spine. With time, this can cause tightness and neck and back pain.
Mattress Prices and Sizing
The Puffy is more budget-friendly than comparable all-foam bed mattress of its quality. You can purchase the Puffy in all basic mattresses sizes: twin, twin XL, complete, queen, king, and California king. The Puffy measures 10 inches in density, regardless of size. All of the original Puffy mattresses are the same firmness level, which is medium, or 5 out of 10.
|Twin||39″ x 75″||10″||41 lbs.||$795|
|Twin XL||39″ x 80″||10″||45 lbs.||$825|
|Full||54″ x 75″||10″||58 lbs.||$995|
|Queen||60″ x 80″||10″||69 lbs.||$1150|
|King||76″ x 80″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
|California King||72″ x 84″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
Is the Puffy Mattress Right for You? Keetsa Memory Foam Mattress Reviews
The Puffy is an all-foam mattress in a box with a medium firmness that is excellent for a wide range of sleepers. I was also impressed with the infusion of a cooling gel to help defend against memory foam heat trap. When sleeping on a mattress that isn’t the right firmness for their sleep design, I likewise think the Puffy does an excellent job of reducing pains and discomforts that some people experience. Keetsa Memory Foam Mattress Reviews