Looking for Leesa Mattress 2017…
The Puffy mattress is among 3 all-foam beds offered by the Puffy company. It ranks medium, or 5 out of 10, on the firmness scale, making it a good option for lighter sleepers. The Puffy is their most affordable design, sold at price-points that have to do with half of the cost of the Puffy Lux, and less than half of the Puffy Royal.
All of the Puffy bed mattress are produced in the US and come with a life time guarantee. The significant distinguishing feature amongst them is the distinction in mattress height, which is due to distinctions in comfort foam layers. The Puffy measures 10 inches thick, whereas the Puffy Lux and Puffy Royal measure 12 and 14 inches respectively.
As an all-foam mattress, the Puffy offers sleepers with a soft, cushiony feel. Because of its memory foam comfort layer, the Puffy offers sleepers the sensation of being hugged by their mattress.
The leading convenience layer of the Puffy is gel-infused Cooling Cloud memory foam. This layer provides cushion and cradles the body. The gel infusion is planned to help in reducing the amount of heat trapped by the mattress. Memory foam frequently traps heat, which can end up being a problem for sleepers who tend to sleep hot. This foam is crafted to supply extra reinforcement along the edges, though some individuals may still see a bit sinkage while sitting or sleeping near the border.
Below the memory foam layer of the Puffy lies 2 inches of Cloud Environment transitional polyfoam. Shift layers are firmer than convenience layers, yet softer than support layers. They offer both assistance and cushion. Transition layers enable sleepers to feel like they’re being “hugged” by the mattress without sinking into it too deeply.
Transition layers likewise assist promote spinal alignment for side sleepers and decrease pressure points that can establish in side sleepers’ hips and shoulders. Sleepers’ shoulders and hips sink in deeper to the mattress, while the shift layer supports the belly, so the spinal column stays straight. The Puffy mattress rates highly with side sleepers because of this dynamic.
The mattress also has a 6-inch base layer composed of Firm Core Support high-density polyfoam, which sits straight listed below the transitional layer in the Puffy mattress. The polyfoam base provides assistance to sleepers in all sleep positions. The mattress rates 5 out of 10 on the firmness scale, which is considered a medium firmness.
Sleepers who weigh less than 130 pounds feel most supported by the Puffy’s medium firmness. Those who weigh between 130 and 230 pounds, specifically those who prefer to sleep on their sides, also delight in the Puffy. The medium firmness isn’t adequately helpful for the majority of sleepers over 230 pounds.
The Puffy Mattress struck the marketplace in 2017 after years of research and development, foam solutions, and sleep trials. The Puffy brand name exists to develop a “perfect” sleep system that is specifically targeted at people who have pain in the back.
All Puffy items are made in the USA and the foam used in each mattress is CertiPUR-US ® Licensed. Puffy likewise offers a high-end mattress called the Puffy Lux..
On the social good front, Puffy partners with various nonprofits throughout the nation to contribute bed mattress to children in need.
- While heavier sleepers may also enjoy the Puffy, it is a perfect fit for those below 130 pounds. The Puffy, with its medium firmness and extra-soft sleep surface, offers lightweight sleepers both pressure relief and assistance.
- Side sleepers listed below 230 pounds. People who sleep on their side can sometimes establish pressure points at their hip and shoulder. The Puffy solutions this with extremely contouring memory foam, which compresses at potential pressure points while curving to support the waist.
- Clients interested in extraordinary pressure relief. Our pressure mapping tests revealed that the Puffy offers excellent pressure relief for all sleeper types, even when compared to other memory foam designs. However, average-weight and heavier sleepers may discover it to be too soft.
Not Recommended for…
- Sleepers over 230 pounds. As a medium mattress with a soft sleep surface, the Puffy is not likely to use heavier sleepers the support they need. At 10 inches high, its convenience layers may likewise be too shallow for some heavy sleepers.
- Stomach sleepers. While the Puffy might be appealing to some people who sleep on their stomach, others will find that their hips tend to sink out of positioning with their spine. Gradually, this can cause tightness and back pain.
Mattress Prices and Sizing
The Puffy is more affordable than similar all-foam mattresses of its quality. All of the original Puffy bed mattress are the very same firmness level, which is medium, or 5 out of 10.
|Twin||39″ x 75″||10″||41 lbs.||$795|
|Twin XL||39″ x 80″||10″||45 lbs.||$825|
|Full||54″ x 75″||10″||58 lbs.||$995|
|Queen||60″ x 80″||10″||69 lbs.||$1150|
|King||76″ x 80″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
|California King||72″ x 84″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
Is the Puffy Mattress Right for You? Leesa Mattress 2017
The Puffy is an all-foam mattress in a box with a medium firmness that is excellent for a wide variety of sleepers. I was also impressed with the infusion of a cooling gel to assist resist memory foam heat trap. When sleeping on a mattress that isn’t the right firmness for their sleep style, I also think the Puffy does a great job of minimizing aches and pains that some people experience. Leesa Mattress 2017