Looking for Leesa Mattress Contact Us…
The Puffy mattress is among three all-foam beds used by the Puffy company. It rates medium, or 5 out of 10, on the firmness scale, making it an excellent option for lighter sleepers. The Puffy is their most economical design, sold at price-points that are about half of the expense of the Puffy Lux, and less than half of the Puffy Royal.
All of the Puffy bed mattress are made in the US and included a life time warranty. The significant distinguishing feature among them is the distinction in mattress height, which is because of distinctions in comfort foam layers. The Puffy measures 10 inches thick, whereas the Puffy Lux and Puffy Royal measure 12 and 14 inches respectively.
As an all-foam mattress, the Puffy provides sleepers with a soft, cushiony feel. Sleepers who enjoy deeply contouring memory foam will like this mattress. The Puffy provides sleepers the feeling of being hugged by their mattress since of its memory foam convenience layer. People will feel like they are sleeping “in” the Puffy, instead of resting on top of it.
The top convenience layer of the Puffy is gel-infused Cooling Cloud memory foam. This layer provides cushion and cradles the body. The gel infusion is intended to help in reducing the quantity of heat caught by the mattress. Memory foam typically traps heat, which can end up being an issue for sleepers who tend to sleep hot. This foam is crafted to provide extra support along the edges, though some individuals might still notice a bit sinkage while sleeping or sitting near the border.
Below the memory foam layer of the Puffy lies 2 inches of Cloud Environment transitional polyfoam. Transition layers allow sleepers to feel like they’re being “hugged” by the mattress without sinking into it too deeply.
Transition layers also help promote spinal alignment for side sleepers and lower pressure points that can develop in side sleepers’ shoulders and hips. Sleepers’ hips and shoulders sink in much deeper to the mattress, while the transition layer supports the midsection, so the spine stays straight. The Puffy mattress rates highly with side sleepers because of this dynamic.
The mattress also has a 6-inch base layer composed of Firm Core Support high-density polyfoam, which sits directly below the transitional layer in the Puffy mattress. The polyfoam base supplies support to sleepers in all sleep positions. The mattress rates 5 out of 10 on the firmness scale, which is considered a medium firmness.
Sleepers who weigh less than 130 pounds feel most supported by the Puffy’s medium firmness. Those who weigh between 130 and 230 pounds, especially those who prefer to sleep on their sides, likewise take pleasure in the Puffy. The medium firmness isn’t effectively supportive for a lot of sleepers over 230 pounds.
The Puffy Mattress struck the marketplace in 2017 after years of research and development, foam formulas, and sleep trials. The Puffy brand exists to create a “best” sleep system that is particularly targeted at people who have pain in the back.
All Puffy products are made in the U.S.A. and the foam used in each mattress is CertiPUR-US ® Qualified. Puffy likewise offers a luxury mattress called the Puffy Lux..
On the social great front, Puffy partners with different nonprofits throughout the country to contribute bed mattress to children in need.
- While much heavier sleepers might likewise enjoy the Puffy, it is an ideal fit for those listed below 130 pounds. The Puffy, with its medium firmness and extra-soft sleep surface area, provides lightweight sleepers both pressure relief and assistance.
- Side sleepers listed below 230 pounds. People who sleep on their side can often establish pressure points at their hip and shoulder. The Puffy remedies this with highly contouring memory foam, which compresses at potential pressure points while curving to support the waist.
- Customers interested in remarkable pressure relief. Our pressure mapping tests revealed that the Puffy offers exceptional pressure relief for all sleeper types, even when compared to other memory foam designs. Nevertheless, average-weight and much heavier sleepers might discover it to be too soft.
Not Recommended for…
- Sleepers over 230 pounds. As a medium mattress with a soft sleep surface area, the Puffy is not likely to provide heavier sleepers the assistance they require. At 10 inches tall, its comfort layers may also be too shallow for some heavy sleepers.
- Stomach sleepers. While the Puffy might be interesting some individuals who sleep on their stomach, others will discover that their hips tend to sink out of alignment with their spine. In time, this can cause stiffness and pain in the back.
Mattress Prices and Sizing
The Puffy is more economical than comparable all-foam mattresses of its quality. You can buy the Puffy in all standard bed mattress sizes: twin, twin XL, full, queen, king, and California king. The Puffy measures 10 inches in density, no matter size. All of the original Puffy bed mattress are the same firmness level, which is medium, or 5 out of 10.
|Twin||39″ x 75″||10″||41 lbs.||$795|
|Twin XL||39″ x 80″||10″||45 lbs.||$825|
|Full||54″ x 75″||10″||58 lbs.||$995|
|Queen||60″ x 80″||10″||69 lbs.||$1150|
|King||76″ x 80″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
|California King||72″ x 84″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
Is the Puffy Mattress Right for You? Leesa Mattress Contact Us
The Puffy is an all-foam mattress in a box with a medium firmness that is great for a wide variety of sleepers. I was likewise impressed with the infusion of a cooling gel to assist defend against memory foam heat trap. When sleeping on a mattress that isn’t the best firmness for their sleep style, I likewise believe the Puffy does an excellent job of minimizing pains and pains that some people experience. Leesa Mattress Contact Us