Looking for Leesa Mattress Forum…
The Puffy mattress is one of 3 all-foam beds used by the Puffy company. It ranks medium, or 5 out of 10, on the firmness scale, making it a good choice for lighter sleepers. The Puffy is their most affordable design, cost price-points that have to do with half of the expense of the Puffy Lux, and less than half of the Puffy Royal.
All of the Puffy mattresses are made in the United States and come with a life time warranty. The major distinguishing feature amongst them is the distinction in mattress height, which is due to distinctions in comfort foam layers. The Puffy steps 10 inches thick, whereas the Puffy Lux and Puffy Royal determine 12 and 14 inches respectively.
As an all-foam mattress, the Puffy offers sleepers with a soft, cushiony feel. Sleepers who take pleasure in deeply contouring memory foam will like this mattress. The Puffy gives sleepers the experience of being hugged by their mattress since of its memory foam convenience layer. Individuals will feel like they are sleeping “in” the Puffy, rather than resting on top of it.
The top comfort layer of the Puffy is gel-infused Cooling Cloud memory foam. The gel infusion is planned to help lower the amount of heat trapped by the mattress.
Listed below the memory foam layer of the Puffy lies 2 inches of Cloud Environment transitional polyfoam. Transition layers enable sleepers to feel like they’re being “hugged” by the mattress without sinking into it too deeply.
Transition layers also help promote back alignment for side sleepers and lower pressure points that can establish in side sleepers’ hips and shoulders. Sleepers’ shoulders and hips sink in much deeper to the mattress, while the transition layer supports the stomach, so the spinal column stays straight. Because of this dynamic, the Puffy mattress rates highly with side sleepers.
The mattress also has a 6-inch base layer made up of Firm Core Support high-density polyfoam, which sits directly below the transitional layer in the Puffy mattress. The polyfoam base provides support to sleepers in all sleep positions. The mattress rates 5 out of 10 on the firmness scale, which is thought about a medium firmness.
Sleepers who weigh less than 130 pounds feel most supported by the Puffy’s medium firmness. Those who weigh in between 130 and 230 pounds, particularly those who prefer to sleep on their sides, likewise take pleasure in the Puffy. The medium firmness isn’t properly helpful for a lot of sleepers over 230 pounds.
The Puffy Mattress hit the market in 2017 after years of research and development, foam formulations, and sleep trials. The Puffy brand exists to develop a “best” sleep system that is particularly targeted at people who have neck and back pain.
All Puffy items are made in the U.S.A. and the foam utilized in each mattress is CertiPUR-US ® Certified. Puffy also sells a luxury mattress called the Puffy Lux..
On the social excellent front, Puffy partners with numerous nonprofits throughout the country to donate bed mattress to kids in need.
- While heavier sleepers may likewise take pleasure in the Puffy, it is a perfect fit for those below 130 pounds. The Puffy, with its medium firmness and extra-soft sleep surface area, uses light-weight sleepers both pressure relief and support.
- Side sleepers listed below 230 pounds. Individuals who sleep on their side can in some cases establish pressure points at their hip and shoulder. The Puffy treatments this with extremely contouring memory foam, which compresses at possible pressure points while curving to support the waist.
- Consumers interested in remarkable pressure relief. Our pressure mapping tests showed that the Puffy deals excellent pressure relief for all sleeper types, even when compared to other memory foam models. However, average-weight and much heavier sleepers might discover it to be too soft.
Not Recommended for…
- Sleepers over 230 pounds. As a medium mattress with a soft sleep surface area, the Puffy is not likely to offer much heavier sleepers the support they require. At 10 inches tall, its comfort layers might likewise be too shallow for some heavy sleepers.
- Stomach sleepers. While the Puffy might be attracting some individuals who sleep on their stomach, others will discover that their hips tend to sink out of alignment with their spinal column. With time, this can cause stiffness and neck and back pain.
Mattress Prices and Sizing
The Puffy is more cost effective than similar all-foam mattresses of its quality. You can acquire the Puffy in all basic mattresses sizes: twin, twin XL, full, queen, king, and California king. The Puffy steps 10 inches in thickness, no matter size. All of the original Puffy bed mattress are the same firmness level, which is medium, or 5 out of 10.
|Twin||39″ x 75″||10″||41 lbs.||$795|
|Twin XL||39″ x 80″||10″||45 lbs.||$825|
|Full||54″ x 75″||10″||58 lbs.||$995|
|Queen||60″ x 80″||10″||69 lbs.||$1150|
|King||76″ x 80″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
|California King||72″ x 84″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
Is the Puffy Mattress Right for You? Leesa Mattress Forum
The Puffy is an all-foam mattress in a box with a medium firmness that is fantastic for a vast array of sleepers. I was also impressed with the infusion of a cooling gel to assist prevent memory foam heat trap. I likewise think the Puffy does a good job of decreasing aches and pains that some people experience when sleeping on a mattress that isn’t the ideal firmness for their sleep style. Leesa Mattress Forum