Looking for Leesa Mattress Girl…
The Puffy mattress is one of three all-foam beds used by the Puffy business. It ranks medium, or 5 out of 10, on the firmness scale, making it a great option for lighter sleepers. The Puffy is their most budget friendly design, cost price-points that have to do with half of the cost of the Puffy Lux, and less than half of the Puffy Royal.
All of the Puffy mattresses are made in the United States and come with a lifetime warranty. The significant distinguishing feature among them is the distinction in mattress height, which is due to distinctions in comfort foam layers. The Puffy procedures 10 inches thick, whereas the Puffy Lux and Puffy Royal determine 12 and 14 inches respectively.
As an all-foam mattress, the Puffy supplies sleepers with a soft, cushiony feel. Sleepers who delight in deeply contouring memory foam will like this mattress. Because of its memory foam convenience layer, the Puffy gives sleepers the sensation of being hugged by their mattress. People will feel like they are sleeping “in” the Puffy, instead of resting on top of it.
The top comfort layer of the Puffy is gel-infused Cooling Cloud memory foam. The gel infusion is meant to assist reduce the amount of heat trapped by the mattress.
Below the memory foam layer of the Puffy lies 2 inches of Cloud Climate transitional polyfoam. Transition layers enable sleepers to feel like they’re being “hugged” by the mattress without sinking into it too deeply.
Transition layers likewise help promote spinal alignment for side sleepers and reduce pressure points that can develop in side sleepers’ hips and shoulders. Sleepers’ shoulders and hips sink in much deeper to the mattress, while the transition layer supports the stomach, so the spine stays straight. The Puffy mattress rates highly with side sleepers because of this dynamic.
The mattress also has a 6-inch base layer made up of Company Core Support high-density polyfoam, which sits directly below the transitional layer in the Puffy mattress. The polyfoam base offers support to sleepers in all sleep positions. The mattress rates 5 out of 10 on the firmness scale, which is considered a medium firmness.
Sleepers who weigh less than 130 pounds feel most supported by the Puffy’s medium firmness. Those who weigh in between 130 and 230 pounds, especially those who prefer to sleep on their sides, also delight in the Puffy. The medium firmness isn’t sufficiently helpful for a lot of sleepers over 230 pounds.
The Puffy Mattress hit the marketplace in 2017 after years of research and development, foam formulations, and sleep trials. The Puffy brand name exists to create a “ideal” sleep system that is specifically targeted at people who have neck and back pain.
All Puffy items are made in the U.S.A. and the foam utilized in each mattress is CertiPUR-US ® Certified. Puffy likewise offers a luxury mattress called the Puffy Lux..
On the social excellent front, Puffy partners with numerous nonprofits throughout the country to contribute mattresses to kids in need.
- Lightweight sleepers. While heavier sleepers may also delight in the Puffy, it is a perfect suitable for those below 130 pounds. Lighter sleepers compress the foam less, so firm mattresses can feel uncomfortably hard. The Puffy, with its medium firmness and extra-soft sleep surface area, offers light-weight sleepers both pressure relief and support.
- Side sleepers below 230 pounds. People who sleep on their side can sometimes establish pressure points at their hip and shoulder. The Puffy remedies this with highly contouring memory foam, which compresses at prospective pressure points while curving to support the waist.
- Clients thinking about extraordinary pressure relief. Our pressure mapping tests showed that the Puffy offers exceptional pressure relief for all sleeper types, even when compared to other memory foam models. However, average-weight and heavier sleepers may find it to be too soft.
Not Recommended for…
- Sleepers over 230 pounds. As a medium mattress with a soft sleep surface area, the Puffy is unlikely to use heavier sleepers the assistance they require. At 10 inches tall, its convenience layers might also be too shallow for some heavy sleepers.
- Stomach sleepers. While the Puffy may be interesting some people who sleep on their stomach, others will find that their hips tend to sink out of positioning with their spine. With time, this can trigger stiffness and neck and back pain.
Mattress Prices and Sizing
The Puffy is more budget friendly than equivalent all-foam bed mattress of its quality. All of the original Puffy bed mattress are the very same firmness level, which is medium, or 5 out of 10.
|Twin||39″ x 75″||10″||41 lbs.||$795|
|Twin XL||39″ x 80″||10″||45 lbs.||$825|
|Full||54″ x 75″||10″||58 lbs.||$995|
|Queen||60″ x 80″||10″||69 lbs.||$1150|
|King||76″ x 80″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
|California King||72″ x 84″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
Is the Puffy Mattress Right for You? Leesa Mattress Girl
The Puffy is an all-foam mattress in a box with a medium firmness that is excellent for a vast array of sleepers. I was also impressed with the infusion of a cooling gel to help resist memory foam heat trap. When sleeping on a mattress that isn’t the ideal firmness for their sleep design, I also think the Puffy does a great job of lowering pains and pains that some people experience. Leesa Mattress Girl