Looking for Leesa Mattress Press Release…
The Puffy mattress is among three all-foam beds used by the Puffy company. It rates medium, or 5 out of 10, on the firmness scale, making it a great option for lighter sleepers. The Puffy is their most cost effective design, sold at price-points that are about half of the cost of the Puffy Lux, and less than half of the Puffy Royal.
All of the Puffy mattresses are manufactured in the United States and included a lifetime guarantee. The major distinguishing feature amongst them is the difference in mattress height, which is due to distinctions in comfort foam layers. The Puffy steps 10 inches thick, whereas the Puffy Lux and Puffy Royal determine 12 and 14 inches respectively.
As an all-foam mattress, the Puffy supplies sleepers with a soft, cushiony feel. Because of its memory foam comfort layer, the Puffy offers sleepers the sensation of being hugged by their mattress.
The top convenience layer of the Puffy is gel-infused Cooling Cloud memory foam. This layer offers cushion and cradles the body. The gel infusion is intended to help in reducing the quantity of heat trapped by the mattress. Memory foam commonly traps heat, which can end up being an issue for sleepers who tend to sleep hot. This foam is engineered to offer extra reinforcement along the edges, though some individuals may still see a bit sinkage while sitting or sleeping near the perimeter.
Listed below the memory foam layer of the Puffy lies 2 inches of Cloud Climate transitional polyfoam. Shift layers permit sleepers to feel like they’re being “hugged” by the mattress without sinking into it too deeply.
Transition layers also help promote spine positioning for side sleepers and minimize pressure points that can develop in side sleepers’ hips and shoulders. Sleepers’ hips and shoulders sink in deeper to the mattress, while the transition layer supports the stomach, so the spinal column stays straight. Due to the fact that of this dynamic, the Puffy mattress rates extremely with side sleepers.
The mattress likewise has a 6-inch base layer composed of Firm Core Assistance high-density polyfoam, which sits straight below the transitional layer in the Puffy mattress. The polyfoam base provides support to sleepers in all sleep positions. The mattress rates 5 out of 10 on the firmness scale, which is considered a medium firmness.
Sleepers who weigh less than 130 pounds feel most supported by the Puffy’s medium firmness. Those who weigh in between 130 and 230 pounds, especially those who choose to sleep on their sides, likewise delight in the Puffy. The medium firmness isn’t adequately encouraging for many sleepers over 230 pounds.
The Puffy Mattress hit the market in 2017 after years of research and development, foam solutions, and sleep trials. The Puffy brand exists to develop a “ideal” sleep system that is particularly targeted at individuals who have pain in the back.
All Puffy items are made in the USA and the foam utilized in each mattress is CertiPUR-US ® Licensed. Puffy likewise sells a high-end mattress called the Puffy Lux..
On the social good front, Puffy partners with various nonprofits throughout the nation to contribute bed mattress to kids in need.
- While heavier sleepers may also take pleasure in the Puffy, it is a perfect fit for those below 130 pounds. The Puffy, with its medium firmness and extra-soft sleep surface, uses light-weight sleepers both pressure relief and assistance.
- Side sleepers listed below 230 pounds. Individuals who sleep on their side can often develop pressure points at their hip and shoulder. The Puffy remedies this with highly contouring memory foam, which compresses at possible pressure points while curving to support the waist.
- Customers thinking about exceptional pressure relief. Our pressure mapping tests showed that the Puffy deals excellent pressure relief for all sleeper types, even when compared to other memory foam designs. Average-weight and heavier sleepers might find it to be too soft.
Not Recommended for…
- Sleepers over 230 pounds. As a medium mattress with a soft sleep surface, the Puffy is not likely to use much heavier sleepers the assistance they need. At 10 inches high, its comfort layers might likewise be too shallow for some heavy sleepers.
- Stomach sleepers. While the Puffy may be appealing to some individuals who sleep on their stomach, others will discover that their hips tend to sink out of alignment with their spine. Over time, this can cause stiffness and neck and back pain.
Mattress Prices and Sizing
The Puffy is more inexpensive than similar all-foam mattresses of its quality. You can acquire the Puffy in all standard mattresses sizes: twin, twin XL, complete, queen, king, and California king. The Puffy measures 10 inches in density, despite size. All of the initial Puffy bed mattress are the same firmness level, which is medium, or 5 out of 10.
|Twin||39″ x 75″||10″||41 lbs.||$795|
|Twin XL||39″ x 80″||10″||45 lbs.||$825|
|Full||54″ x 75″||10″||58 lbs.||$995|
|Queen||60″ x 80″||10″||69 lbs.||$1150|
|King||76″ x 80″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
|California King||72″ x 84″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
Is the Puffy Mattress Right for You? Leesa Mattress Press Release
The Puffy is an all-foam mattress in a box with a medium firmness that is fantastic for a wide range of sleepers. I was likewise impressed with the infusion of a cooling gel to assist resist memory foam heat trap. I likewise believe the Puffy does an excellent task of reducing aches and discomforts that some people experience when sleeping on a mattress that isn’t the best firmness for their sleep style. Leesa Mattress Press Release